- Revised Ohio's Early Childhood Core Knowledge & Competencies (2015)
- Ohio Approved Online Training Modules Now Available
- Ohio Approved Professional Development
- Type B family Child Care Homes Now Eligible to Participate in Step Up To Quality
- Supply & Demand–County Profiles
- State Board of Education adopts new Early Learning and Development Standards (Birth to K Entry)
This site has been designed to provide early childhood professionals with the latest resources and updates to promote school readiness for the children in Ohio. Early childhood professionals are key to supporting young children in achieving their potential.
- Early Learning Challenge Grant
- Networking and Professional Development
Step Up To Quality recognizes early care and education programs that provide quality early learning experiences to Ohio's children.
- Center and Family Child Care Program Standards
- Guidance Document
- Rules and Forms
- SUTQ Resources
- Early Learning Assessment